|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Gesane is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Gesane is a Rito who can be found patrolling the bridge that that extends over Lake Totori which leads to Rito Village. He carries a Feathered Spear and serves as a guide for the village. When Link first arrives, Gesane mentions that most of the Rito are a bit pre-occupied, due to the trouble that Medoh is causing, but that the shopkeepers of Rito Village would really appreciate your business.
Gesane is surprised that Link doesn't know much about the Rito, of which Gesane tells him that the male Rito are fine archers and the women are great singers. He describes Lake Totori, which surrounds Rito Village, as a place that can be quite dangerous for Hylians like Link. It has rather steep cliffs with no way of getting back up. He jokes that the only way for a Hylian to avoid death would be if he could magically travel to safety. This is exactly what Link can do with the use of his Sheikah Slate.
Face the Frost Talus
- Main article: Face the Frost Talus
- ↑ I am Gesane of the Rito. - Gesane
- ↑ Rito Village is just across these bridges. We're all a bit...preoccupied right now, but I'm sure the shops would appreciate your business. - Gesane
- ↑ Yes... "The Rito of Lake Totori. Where the men are fine archers and the women better singers." You being a Hylian, I'm surprised you haven't heard that before. You should visit the village if you get a chance. - Gesane
- ↑ This is Lake Totori. As you can see, it's surrounded by steep cliffs with no way up, do don't go falling in. A Hylian like yourself should treasure especially carefully. Falling in would mean certain death. Unless you could magically travel to safety, of course, but that's be real. - Gesane