Military Training Camp
Military Training Camp is an area in Breath of the Wild.
There are 15 treasure chests that can be found at the training camp, many of which are sunken beneath the swamp. Below is a listing of the treasure chests, roughly from south to north.
- Sapphire - Inside the skull at the southeast end of the camp.
- Topaz - In the chest, just northwest of the skull base, under the bridge.
- Giant Boomerang - Northwest of the skull base, next to the torch near the swamp.
- Silver Rupee - On a small island at the southwest end of the training camp.
- Soldier's Bow - At the top of the enemy camp, southeast of the tower.
- Bomb Arrows x5 - At the top of the enemy camp, southeast of the tower.
- Ice Arrows x5 - On top of the wooden tower, southwest of the Woodland Tower.
- Star Fragment - In the swamp, southwest of the tower.
- Royal Bow - In the swamp, southwest of the tower.
- Ice Arrows x5 - Buried in the ground underneath some wooden planks, southeast of the tower.
- Sapphire - In a wooden chest, just east of the tower.
- Silver Rupee - On the middle level of a tower, east of the Woodland Tower.
- Ruby - At the top of one of the structures, northeast of the tower.
- Shock Arrows x5 - Inside a broken wagon, at the far northeast end of the swamp.
- Bomb Arrows x5 - On a lower ledge, just northwest of the tower.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Shoot the acorn.