This shrine is found just east of the Carok Bridge.
A Windy Device
- Use Ultrahand to grab the Fan and set it on the ground, closer to the higher ledge. With it pointing upwards, activate it and then use the Paraglider to glide up to the higher ledge.
- Grab the Fan here and carry it onward to the next area. Attach two fans to the wooden platform, balanced on each side. Drop it in the water and activate the fans to ride across to the other side.
- On the right side there is a seesaw-like platform with a treasure chest on it. Grab one of the nearby fans and attach it to the seesaw, on the other side from where the chest is. Then activate the fan and the wind pressure will send the platform horizontal.
- Use Ascend on the platform and open the chest to get an Opal gem.
- Drop down and use Ultrahand to place a fan in the square platform that is on the rail. Then use Ultrahand to raise the platform as high as you can, then drop it. Jump into the platform and activate the Fan. Then use Recall on the platform, so it will rise back up. When at its highest point, jump and Paraglide to the higher ledge of the Shrine.
The shrine is solvable without the use of the Paraglider. To bypass the first wall, one can prop the powered Fan to the wall. This will allow the fan to stay in place. Doing this by the sloped surfaces on the side will allow Link to climb atop the Fan and jump up to the ledge. The rising platform can be solved by attaching two fans to its bottom. Both fans together have enough strength to carry both the platform and Link upwards.
Video Walkthrough of Ishodag Shrine