Tears of the Kingdom
The Shrine is located at the northeast end of North Tabantha Snowfield, well north of the Snowfield Stable. The shrine can be found on top of a cliff and it is surrounded by ice. Link can light a Hylian Pine Cone on fire to create an updraft, allowing Link to glide up to the shrine. Alternatively, Link can glide over from Mount Drena, but will need Tulin's Power of Wind to make it.
- Use Ultrahand to attach the log to the side of the stone block, towards the shrine entrance, on the track on the far side of the first room.
- Attach the Rocket to the back of the block and activate it. This will send the block up the track, allowing the log to activate the switch, opening the door to the next room.
- Grab the longer log and stand it up vertically in the gap of the protruding platform on the left side of the second room.
- Climb up the log and open the Treasure Chest to acquire a Zonaite Bow.
- Attach the long log to the gear next to the switch so it sticks out (i.e., towards the door to the third room, not towards the door to the first room).
- Attach the Rocket to either the gear or the log. Point it in the direction that lets the log spin into the switch uninterrupted.
- Activate the Rocket, spinning the gear and log into the switch to open the last door.
- It is also possible to activate the switches with Bomb Flowers.
Video Walkthrough of Oshozan-u Shrine