Hyrule Garrison Ruins
Phantom Greaves (DLC)
Hyrule Garrison Ruins is a location in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
The Hyrule Garrison Ruins are located just southeast of the Central Tower within Hyrule Field. The area is patrolling by a dangerous Guardian Stalker located right on the pathway. A second stalker can be found just west of the ruins, along the pathway. There is also a Red Bokoblin archer in the area riding on top of a Horse. If Link climbs to the very top of the flag pole at the east side of the ruins, he can find a Korok Seed.
There are several treasure chests found within the ruins with a variety of goods.
- Forest Dweller's Sword - In the building at the northwest part of the ruins.
- Soldier's Shield - In the building at the west side of the ruins. This can be a Royal Shield, depending on Link's progress in his quest.
- Silver Rupee - On the higher platform at the southwest part of the ruins.
- Serpentine Spear - In the building near the center of the ruins, just west of the road.
- Opal - On the upper floor of the building, just east of the road.
EX Treasure: Phantasma (DLC)
- Main article: EX Treasure: Phantasma
As part of the EX Treasure: Phantasma side quest, Link can find the Phantom Greaves at the Hyrule Garrison Ruins. This chest only appears if The Master Trials DLC is loaded into the game file. Misko's EX Journal will point Link to the ruins where the soldiers of Hyrule gathered. The treasure chest with the armor can be found at the southeast end of the ruins, underneath the inactive guardian.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Climb the flagpole and examine the fairy lights.