Temple of Time Ruins
- This article is about the ruins of the Temple of Time on the Great Plateau from Tears of the Kingdom. For the intact Temple of Time on Great Sky Island, see Temple of Time (Tears of the Kingdom). For other uses, see Temple of Time.
The Temple of Time Ruins are a location found in Tears of the Kingdom.
Breath of the Wild
- Main article: Temple of Time (Breath of the Wild)
Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, the eastern wall of the Temple of Time has almost entirely collapsed, and the location is now known as the Temple of Time Ruins.
In the tower room where Link once received the Paraglider from King Rhoam's ghost is a chest with Nostalgic Fabric. If Link attempts to pray to the Goddess Statue, he instead hears "I am trapped...under the water...behind the stone gate...of the great plateau..."
- At the far northeast part of the area, there is a small tree stump. Once Link steps on it, he can paraglide over to the target to the northeast to get the Korok Seed.
- In the lake just northwest of the Temple of Time, climb up to the top of the island and lift the rock to find a Korok Seed.
- Examine the Fairy Lights at the very top of the central spire.
- At the northwest tower of the Temple, shoot the balloon that is floating to get the Korok Seed.