Hylia Island is a location in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Hylia Island is a small island that is found within Lake Hylia, just west of the Bridge of Hylia. There is a large central island and then a series of smaller islands that surround it. Enemy Water Octoroks are found all throughout the surrounding areas, with Lizalfos patrolling both the land and water. There are also some Treasure Octoroks that appear on some of the smaller islands.
The main attraction is the Ya Naga Shrine, located right at the heart of the island. The shrine is located way down below, beneath sea level, but despite this, there appears to be no signs of flooding.
On the island just northwest of the main island, there is a tall tree and at the very top if Link examines the sparkling flowers, he can find a Korok. A Raft on the west of Hylia Island can be used to navigate Lake Hylia. There are also five treasure chests to be found on around Hylia Island.
- Knight's Halberd - West of Hylia Island underwater between the two very small islands.
- Purple Rupee - Southwest of Hylia Island, there is a treasure chest stuck in the ground and can be pulled up with Magnesis.
- Phrenic Bow - East of Hylia Island, underwater between the two islands.
- Shock Arrows ×5 - Northeast of Hylia Island, deep underwater.
- Purple Rupee - North of Hylia Island, there is another treasure chest stuck in the ground.
A Wife Washed Away
- Main article: A Wife Washed Away
After completing Vah Ruta, speak with Fronk at Zora's Domain. Fronk's wife Mei has been missing ever since Vah Ruta started to act up. Even with Vah Ruta back to normal, Mei has not returned and Fronk is still worried. He tasks Link with helping him find his wife.
Mei was fishing at Zora River and Fronk thinks she could have been swept downstream and perhaps washed away all the way down to Lake Hylia. Mei can be found on the small island just east of Hylia Island, or sometimes swimming in the water nearby. Talk to her and after realizing her husband is worried about, she realizes she has to go back home. She thanks Link for delivering the message and rewards him with five Staminoka Bass.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Climb the tree and examine the fairy lights.
Pick up the rock.