Shira Gomar Shrine
The Shira Gomar Shrine, also known as Aim for Stillness, is one of the many Shrine of Trials from Breath of the Wild.
This shrine is located northeast of the Footrace Check-In, and is accessed during the Divine Beast Tamer's Trial, as a part of The Champions' Ballad DLC pack.
- DLC pack 2: The Champions' Ballad downloaded.
- All four Divine Beasts completed.
- Complete the four additional Shrines on the Great Plateau
Discovering the Shrine
Teleport to Hebra Tower, then glide southwest. Look for a Campfire emitting white smoke on a lower ledge on the north side of the Tanagar Canyon.
At the cliff's edge near the Campfire, you will find a Rito named Mazli, overlooking Tanagar Canyon.
Mazli will tell you that Dinraal flies through the canyon at night and that its "horns light up".
If Dinraal is not already nearby, sit by the Campfire until Night, then run back to Mazli. Dinraal should arrive on your left at around 12:30 am.
The horns of Dinraal will glow blue at exactly 3:00 am. Fly towards it when its horns are blue and hit them with an Arrow to reveal the Shrine on the south side of Tanagar Canyon, across from where Mazli was standing.
Aim for Stillness
Paraglide across the pit here, gaining height using the three pillars of wind. It's best to slow down when you reach them to gain as much height as possible.
When you reach the next platform, place a Remote Bomb on the updraft and detonate it when it reaches the stone bricks. Alternatively, you can just use Bomb Arrows to destroy them.
Float up, and place a round bomb in the pipe here. Detonate it when it reaches the stone bricks across the pit. Float across the two consecutive diagonal updrafts here to arrive at a platform with a moving platform below.
Jump down, and use Stasis on the platform when an updraft is facing the left. Take it and you will reach a platform which holds a chest. Open it to get 10 Bomb Arrows.
Head back to the moving platform and use Stasis again when the updraft is facing the closed gate. It should reopen after the fan next to it stops spinning, and when it does, quickly enter a round bomb into the pipe and it will be blown toward the bricks; detonate it to destroy them.
- Note: Using Stasis on the fan makes the task considerably more difficult, as the rotation of the platform makes the bomb hit the wall to the left of the bricks and deviate from the pipe's wind path, losing momentum and dropping before it reaches the bricks.
Finally, head across the few remaining updrafts to reach Shira Gomar. Speak with them to earn one of three Medoh's Emblems.
Given the circumstance that the player has sufficient Bomb Arrows, most of the puzzles involving bombs can be skipped, only requiring for Stasis to direct the large gear platform in order to reach the following section. This, of course, comes at the cost of resources and bow durability.
- The Shira Gomar Shrine has the closest Travel Gate to Upland Lindor, which is alongside the Taobab Grassland, one of the locations where the best horses in the game can be found. The horses captured there can be later registered at the Tabantha Stable.
- It's the only shrine out of the Revali's Song three shrines that is not technically located in Hebra, and the only one in EX The Champions' Ballad that involves a Dragon.
- Albeit it's a good drop to obtain, the Shard of Dinraal's Horn is not actually necessary to uncover the shrine (unlike the shrines involved with the three Springs). Shooting the horns alone satisfies the requirement.
- Keep in mind that Dinraal appears this early in the night (9:00 PM) ONLY during Champion Revali's Song. Outside the quest, Dinraal only appears in the eastern sky at around 12:00 AM, and doesn't make it to that area of the canyon until ~1:00 AM.