Korsh O'hu Shrine
East Gerudo Ruins in the Gerudo Desert
Korsh O'hu Shrine is one of the many Shrine of Trials from Breath of the Wild.
- Forbidden City Entry Main Quest
Shrine Quest: The Seven Heroines
- Main article: The Seven Heroines
To begin the quest, speak with Rotana, who can be found in her home reading books in her library at the north end of Gerudo Town. She is an archaeologist researching the Seven Heroines located in the East Gerudo Ruins.
The ruins are located just southwest of the Wasteland Tower. Upon arrival, Link needs to find seven magnetic orbs and use Magnesis to place them in the proper holes in front of the heroines. Each statue has a marking somewhere on their body or the sword. Each orb has a matching symbol. All of the orbs are on the ground, except for two. One of them is on top of the statue at the north end of the ruins, the other is already placed in its correct hole.
For the solution, place the orbs in the proper pedestal holes, starting with the statue on the west and going clockwise:
- Red ❜ (apostrophe or comma; the symbol is on the right foot of statue)
- Orange Λ (lambda; the symbol is on chest of the statue)
- Yellow O (circle; the symbol is on the back of the hilt of its sword)
- Grey : (colon; the symbol is on the head of this statue)
- Green ʃ (scroll, integral, or esh; the symbol is on the front of the hilt of its sword)
- Blue flame (the symbol is on the chest of the statue)
- Purple ⏸ (pause button; the symbol is on the left foot of the statue; this one is already completed)
Another small hint is that the colors make up the rainbow, along with the gray colon between yellow and green.
When the last orb is in place, the shrine will be revealed, and the quest will be complete.
Korsh O'hu's Blessing
After all that effort, the shrine itself contains no challenges at all. Simply move forward and open the chest which contains a Flamespear. Run up to the altar and speak with Korsh O'hu to get the Spirit Orb.