Ooccoo is a character that can be found in most Dungeons within Twilight Princess. She can warp Link out of any dungeon with the assistance of her son, Ooccoo Jr. She is a notable member of the race known as the Oocca, who reside in the City in the Sky. Ooccoo became separated from her home, the City in the Sky, and ended up lost and confused in Hyrule. In the Temple of Time, Ooccoo wanders around looking for a way home. After Link finds and retrieves the Dominion Rod, he will have to search all across Hyrule for Sky Characters that will help him rebuild the Sky Cannon. Once built, Link, Ooccoo, and Ooccoo Jr. fly straight towards City in the Sky.
- "00CC00" is a code for a shade of green and is rumored to be the same green as Link's tunic in the original Legend of Zelda. However, "00CC00" is a darker shade. Ooccoo's name might be a reference to that misconception.
- Ooccoo was originally going to look human.
- ↑ "You met Ooccoo! If you call her in a dungeon, she will let you out and allow you to return when you want. On the ["-"] screen, set her to [B] and call her with [B]. If you set her to [+], then you can use her without having to swap [B]." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Ooccoo the sky being. Call her with [B] and she will take you to the Oocca shop anytime you want. Set her to [+] and you won't have to swap out [B]." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "A friend you met on your travels. Call her with [B] and she will get you out of a dungeon at any time. If you set her to [+], you can use her without having to swap out [B]." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.