The Ordon Sword is an item in Twilight Princess. It is the second obtainable sword in the game. The blade was crafted by Rusl and is made with inlaid Ordon Goat horns. The sword was to be given to the Royal Family of Hyrule as a tribute, but was forgotten about because of the Twilight that shrouded the Kingdom.
Link must obtain the Ordon Sword after escaping his imprisonment in Hyrule Castle. The young hero escapes with the aid of a mysterious imp, Midna, who warps her and the young hero back to the Ordona Province. Midna asks Link to find a sword and a shield, each of which lie somewhere within Ordon Village. Due to the fact that Link is now in Wolf form, the village folk now see him as a beast. Wolf Link must listen in on a conversation with Rusl and Uli, where he tells Uli that the sword is within the confines of his house. Link, now in Wolf form, must sneak past the vigilant Rusl and find a small dig spot to the side of the house. This leads the young hero to the inner grounds, where he finds the sword placed on a couch.
This sword is Link's main form of attack and his primary blade throughout the first sections of the game. It is only until the young hero finds the Master Sword within the Sacred Grove that this blade becomes useless to him.
Icon from Twilight Princess HD
- ↑ "Rusl crafted this fine sword. It is inlaid with Ordon goat horns. Swing with [B] or sheathe with [A]." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ 2.1 2.2 "You got the Ordon sword! This is a sword crafted by Rusl, the best swordsman in Ordon, as a tribute to the royal family." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "You listening? Look for a sword and shield that'll suit me. Got it?" — Midna, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Beast! I have found you!" — Rusl, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "I have placed the sword that was to be our gift to Hyrule on the couch. If the mayor comes for it, please give it to him." — Rusl, Twilight Princess.