- This article is about the Twilight Princess joke item. For other sorts of boot, some of which can even be worn, see Boot (Disambiguation).
A Boot is an item that is seen in Twilight Princess. Among other junk items, Link may sometimes pull up a boot while Fishing instead of a fish. Boots are discarded shoes that serve no useful purpose and must be disposed. If more than one boot is fished up during the same game play cycle, the description wonders why people even throw away boots. When Hena is with Link and he catches one, she finds the situation hilarious and tells him to throw it away. If he finds another one during the same period, she wonders who the boot belongs to.
- ↑ "You caught a boot... Well, it's no fish, but it's good for the environment! Dispose of it with [A]." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "You caught another boot... Will there ever be a day when people don't throw boots away like this? Dispose of it with [A]." — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Huh? An old boot... Ah ha ha ha ha! That's like straight out of a comic! Brilliant! You're pretty funny, you know that? Ooh! Don't throw it back in! Just press [A] to dispose of it in the trash!" — Hena, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Yuck! Another disgusting boot... Dearie me! Whose is THAT?" — Hena, Twilight Princess.