Jump to navigation Jump to search
Multiple sorts of Boot have appeared in The Legend of Zelda series:
- Boots, footwear from The Adventure of Link that allows Link to walk over certain bodies of water within the overworld
- Pegasus Boots, a.k.a. Pegasus Shoes, footwear from multiple games beginning in A Link to the Past that allow Link to dash at high speed
- Iron Boots, an item from multiple games beginning in Ocarina of Time that increase Link's weight.
- Hover Boots, an item from Ocarina of Time that allow Link to float briefly at the cost of low traction
- Kokiri Boots, Link's basic footwear in Ocarina of Time.
- Various sets of leg armour in Breath of the Wild, including
- Flamebreaker Boots, which protect Link from the burning conditions of Death Mountain
- Climbing Boots, which increase Link's climbing speed
- Snow Boots, which enable Link to walk normally over deep snow
- Sand Boots, which enable Link to walk normally over desert sand
- Royal Guard Boots, a piece from The Champions' Ballad DLC pack.
- Fierce Deity Boots, an amiibo-exclusive cosmetic item intended to make Link look like Fierce Deity Link
- Link's Boots, the silver material drop from Link in Hyrule Warriors.
- A Boot, a useless item you can fish up in Twilight Princess.