Divine Beast Vah Rudania
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Vah Rudania is one of the four Divine Beasts in Breath of the Wild. Vah Rudania serves as one of the four main dungeons in the game and has the shape of a salamander. The champion Daruk piloted Rudania. Link must defeat Fireblight Ganon in order to free the mechanical beast from malice.
Main Control Unit
Shoot the eyeballs. Get chests. Grab chest with the torch. Use the torch to light the unlit torch near the door with the blue flame. Do the same in the next room. Activate the unit.
- Shoot leaves with a fire arrow, bomb arrow, throw a lit torch, or light an arrow on fire and burn the leaves. Activate the terminal.
- Light arrow with a blue flame. Shoot through the hole in the door to light the torch. Go through the door and grab the metal box on the roof. Rotate Rudania and block the flames with the box. Go past the flames and rotate it again. Activate the terminal.
- Light the torch with a blue flame. Go up the pipe ramp. Rotate Rudania, and, as he is rotating, take a left. Light a torch. Go down the ramp and move the block up with Magnesis. Activate the terminal.
- Rotate Rudania and paraglide to one of the spines. Kill the eyeball and activate the terminal.
- Rotate Rudania and glide to the terminal. Kill the eyeball. Activate the terminal.