Watch Out for the Flowers
To complete the quest, Link will need to navigate around the flowers to reach the shrine. This can be done by carefully walking around the flower maze, using Revali's Gale, or by climbing to the top of a tree and Paragliding towards the shrine. If at any point Link steps on the flowers, Magda will yell at him and he will appear back where she is standing. Magda will get angrier each time Link steps on the flowers and if he does so three times, she completely loses it. She will trample across all of her flowers, give Link a death stare, and the charge right at him. The damage Magda does will leave Link with just 1/4 heart of health remaining.
When navigating the maze, there are some Chuchu that are found along the path that can cause some trouble. Right at the end of the maze, just before stepping towards the Shrine, there is one flower on the floor where Link must carefully walk by. Once Link places the Sheikah Slate into the pedestal, the shrine quest will be complete.
- ↑ Look! Aren't they lovely? I wanted to see how the shrine would look with flowers around it! and it's wonderful! Please feel free to take a closer look. Just don't step on them! - Magda
- ↑ Hey! What do you think you're doing?! You must not harm the flowers! - Magda
- ↑ I planted flowers around the shrine. Please be careful where you step. You don't want to hurt them, do you? - Magda
- ↑ No! You must not hurt the flowers! They are screaming out in pain! - Magda
- ↑ How many times do I have to say it?! Please treat the flowers with care! They're living things, you know! - Magda
- ↑ So many times... I've lost count of how many times I've told you... It's just so many now... How do you not understand? Why don't you get it? ARGGG!! NOOOOOOO!!
I worked day...after day...after day...to plant these flowers... Then you come and hurt them...over...and over...
I will make you understand...
the flowers' rage!!! - Magda