A Gift for the Great Fairy
Talk to Toren at the Tabantha Bridge Stable to start this quest. Toren wants to travel to the Tabantha Tower, as from there, he can find the Great Fairy Fountain. However, Toren is not up to it, as he doesn't think he would be able to climb up the tower. So instead, he will give Link 500 Rupees and task him to find the Great Fairy, and to give her the offering.
Toren gives you 500 rupees to give to the Great Fairy as an offering. If you have already unlocked the tower, warp over to the Tabantha Tower. If not, you will need to head west across the Tabantha Great Bridge. From there, the safest path is to head north once you cross the bridge, climbing over the Piper Ridge. Toren suggests to Link that sometime in the afternoon, the shadow of the tower will point to the Great Fairy's fountain. During the afternoon, the shadow of the tower appears to the south. If Link looks in that direction, he'll clearly be able to see where the Fairy Fountain is located.
Use the Paraglider to reach the Fairy Fountain. Offer up the rupees to Kaysa to get the Great Fairy to appear. While Link is here, he can enhance any of his armor if he has the appropriate materials.
Return to the Tabantha Bridge Stable and speak with Toren. He is very thankful that he was able to make his offering to the Great Fairy. Although Toren gets a bit upset when he realizes that Link wants an additional reward from him.
Speak with Toren to start the quest. The Fairy Fountain can be seen from the Tabantha Tower. Use the Paraglider to reach the Fairy Fountain. The Great Fairy Kaysa will appear. Enhance your Armor, if you have the proper materials.
You told Toren that you made an offering to the Great Fairy.
Will Toren's lifelong dream of meeting the Great Fairy come true for him at last?
- ↑ Ahh... Great Fairy... Oh, pardon me... I was lost in thought. You've heard of the Great Fairy, right? The one from all those stories? Well, they're not just stories! I believe the Great Fairy is real! And I'm on a journey to find her. There's a tower just beyond the Tabantha Great Bridge. They say that if you go to the top and look at the ground sometime in the afternoon... The tower's shadow will point to the Great Fairy's fountain! After hearing that legend, I decided to find out for myself. But now I'm stuck here at this stable because... Well... No matter how hard I try, I just know I'll never be able to climb that tower. And to think, I even saved up all my rupees as an offering for the Great Fairy. But you... You look like you could climb that tower without breaking a sweat! Would you be willing to make an offering of rupees to the Great Fairy on my behalf? - Toren
- ↑ Oh, thank you! Here, take the 500 rupees I saved up. It's my life savings! So please don't just go running off with it, OK? - Toren
- ↑ The shadow of the tower just beyond the Tabantha Great Bridge will point to the Great Fairy's fountain in the afternoon. That's all the information the rumor has to offer. I'm counting on you to make an offering to the Great Fairy! - Toren
- ↑ Hey, it's you! Did you give the Great Fairy an offering? - Toren
- ↑ All right! Thank you! Looks like asking you was a good call after all. So that means you met the Great Fairy, huh? Man, I'm so jealous... But hey, at least you got to meet her! And that means, technically, I got to make my offering to the Great Fairy! I can't thank you enough! - Toren
- ↑ Huh? Um, no, I don't think so... Wait, what? You aren't trying to tell me you want a reward, are you? You got to see the Great Fairy thanks to my tip, didn't you? And now you're asking for more?! Ahh, Great Fairy... Even if it's just in my dreams, won't you appear before me? - Toren