Potava is a character in The Wind Waker that lives on Windfall Island.
She is a small girl that is one of the little girls who spread rumors on Windfall Island along with her friend Joanna. Although Potova will deny spreading rumors and refers to herself and Joanna as good girls.
Potova, along with Joanna, are called The Little Tipsters, although they express confusion on what that means, and how they obtained the nickname. They like to stay on Windfall Island, outside the city walls. They claim they won't tell Link any secrets, but if Link gives them each 1 Rupee, they will tell him a secret anyway. They sometimes give Link information regarding the Traveling Merchants, and they also sometimes tell Link of certain pots hidden on Windfall Island. Occasionally, however, they trick Link, and tell him nothing.
Potova attends school at the School of Joy of Windfall Island, which is taught by Mrs. Marie.
- Jars that are hidden in grass clumps around town.
- Tingle being locked in the Town Jail on Windfall Island.
- Three Goron Traveling Merchants found on Bomb Island, Greatfish Isle, and Mother and Child Isles.
- A Forest Firefly, which can be found at the Forest Haven
- Mrs. Marie cabin found at the Private Oasis.
- Lenzo will allow Link to view his upstairs gallery if you bring him a Picto Box.
- The Auction House at night is where many of the Windfall Island residents gather to bid on items.
Birthplace: Windfall Island
- ↑ "What's the matter, mister? Why are you looking at us like we're aliens or something weird like that? ...WHAT?! We're GOOD girls! We don't spread rumors!" — Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Why are you staring at us like that, huh? I know we're cute, but we're good girls! We don't know any rumors! And we don't spread the ones we know!" — Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would NEVER tell you about the jars hidden in the grass clumps around the town! No chance! Our lips are sealed!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would never tell you about that strange guy dressed from head to toe in green who's locked up in the town jail! ...But I wonder if he's related to you..." — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would never tell you about the merchants with the huge backpacks who are on Bomb Island, Greatfish Isle, and the Mother & Child Isles! ...I hear they all think Zunari's shop is the greatest! Isn't that the weirdest?" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that there's a rainbow-colored firefly far, far away in the Forest Haven! No way would we say that!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that our teacher, Mrs. Marie, has a super-nice cabana! ...She only took us there for summer school once. We would never tell that, either!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that if you bring Lenzo a Picto Box, he'll be super happy, and even show you his upstairs gallery! I guess grown-ups like having friends who have the same hobbies, too... Must be lonely, being a grown-up... That's why we'll never grow up!" - Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker HD
- ↑ "Yeah! We would NEVER tell you about how every night all the grown-ups meet up in that one house and shout 'BID! BID! BID!' till they're hoarse! They say it's an auction, or something... They must really want Pease of Art or the, watchamacallit, useful sail..." - Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker HD