Kogoli is a member of the Rito race in The Wind Waker.
Kogoli is an ordinary Rito, who can be found outside the main part of Dragon Roost Island. Kogoli was born on Dragon Roost Island. If Link speaks to Kogoli, he mentions that recently the wind has been very harsh, which he believes is caused by the Wind God, Cyclo's anger. He also mentions that the Wind Shrine was broken, which is likely the cause of the wind god's anger. Furthermore, Kogoli explains to Link that before the Rito take to the skies, they always pay a visit to the Wind Shrine, signifying how the Rito cannot live without the wind. Kogoli disappears after Link completes the Earth Temple and it is not known where he goes.
In order to get Kogoli's Figurine during the daytime, Link must stand on the platform to the left of the one Kogoli is standing on and zoom in with the Deluxe Picto Box. Once Link has gotten a good enough pictograph, he can take it to Carlov who gladly makes the Figurine for him. However, Kogoli disappears after completing the Earth Temple, so this becomes a missable pictograph if not taken before entering the Earth Temple. At nighttime after completing Dragon Roost Cavern Kogoli can be found within the Rito Aerie and is a much easier location for Link to take a Pictograph.
Kogoli's Figurine mentions that he is always worrying about the state of the island, but never does anything to improve it.
Birthplace: Dragon Roost Island
- Kogoli disappears after Link completes the Earth Temple, meaning his pictograph must be taken before completing the dungeon.
- ↑ 1.1 1.2 "Kogoli Birthplace: Dragon Roost Island He always seems to be worrying about the state of the island, but no one has ever seen him working to improve it..." — Figurine Description, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ 2.1 2.2 "We used to have such nice breezes blowing through here... Now the air is crazy. I'm positive the strange winds are a result of the wind god's anger. See, there's an important shrine below here that got broken...and now we're paying the price. What cursed luck..." — Kogoli, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "We Rito cannot live without the wind. Before we take to the skies, we always go down and visit the wind god's shrine. That's the way it's always been." — Kogoli, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Kogoli is concerned about the state of Dragon Roost Island, but he's never seen trying to improve it." — Prima Games The Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition Strategy Guide, pg. 41