Joanna is a little girl in The Wind Waker that lives on Windfall Island.
Joanna who is one of the two little girls, along with Potova, who spread rumors on Windfall Island. Joanna thinks she's super cute, but that doesn't mean Link can come up and bother her. Joanna tells Link that no matter how much money he gives her and Potova, they won't tell him anything. Not even for 2 Rupees. After Link agrees to give them 2 rupees, which the split, one rupee for each, two the still refuse to tell Link any rumor. However, Joanna and Potova cannot resist and will eventually give in and tell Link a rumor.
Joanna attends school at the School of Joy of Windfall Island, which is taught by Mrs. Marie.
- Jars that are hidden in grass clumps around town.
- Tingle being locked in the Town Jail on Windfall Island.
- Three Goron Traveling Merchants found on Bomb Island, Greatfish Isle, and Mother and Child Isles.
- A Forest Firefly, which can be found at the Forest Haven
- Mrs. Marie cabin found at the Private Oasis.
- Lenzo will allow Link to view his upstairs gallery if you bring him a Picto Box.
- The Auction House at night is where many of the Windfall Island residents gather to bid on items.
Birthplace: Windfall Island
Many characters from The Wind Waker have alternate versions of themselves in The Minish Cap. While she has a different name, Joanna has a strong resemblance to Berry from The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "What?!? Can'tcha see we're busy?! I know we're super-cute and all, but that doesn't mean you can just come up and talk to us whenever you like! Jeepers!" — Joanna, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah, we're good! No matter how much money you give us, we won't tell you anything! Nope! Nothing!" — Joanna, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "That's right! Not even for 2 Rupees! I'm ignoring you Have some Rupees" — Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oh, really? You're gonna give us Rupees? ...YIPPEE! We each get 1 whole Rupee!" — Joanna, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Ha ha! ...We're STILL not going to tell you anything! Not even a teensy-tiny rumor!" — Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would NEVER tell you about the jars hidden in the grass clumps around the town! No chance! Our lips are sealed!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would never tell you about that strange guy dressed from head to toe in green who's locked up in the town jail! ...But I wonder if he's related to you..." — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We would never tell you about the merchants with the huge backpacks who are on Bomb Island, Greatfish Isle, and the Mother & Child Isles! ...I hear they all think Zunari's shop is the greatest! Isn't that the weirdest?" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that there's a rainbow-colored firefly far, far away in the Forest Haven! No way would we say that!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that our teacher, Mrs. Marie, has a super-nice cabana! ...She only took us there for summer school once. We would never tell that, either!" — Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Yeah! We'd never tell you that if you bring Lenzo a Picto Box, he'll be super happy, and even show you his upstairs gallery! I guess grown-ups like having friends who have the same hobbies, too... Must be lonely, being a grown-up... That's why we'll never grow up!" - Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker HD
- ↑ "Yeah! We would NEVER tell you about how every night all the grown-ups meet up in that one house and shout 'BID! BID! BID!' till they're hoarse! They say it's an auction, or something... They must really want Pease of Art or the, watchamacallit, useful sail..." - Joanna and Potova, The Wind Waker HD