Missy (The Wind Waker)
- This article is about the character in The Wind Waker. For the character in Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, see Missy (Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland).
Missy is a character from The Wind Waker residing on Windfall Island.
Missy is the elderly mother of Dampa, and lives a slow life on Windfall Island in The Wind Waker. During the day, she can be found down in the wooden underside of Windfall Island, between the Auction House and Zunari's Shop. At nighttime, she can occasionally be found found participating in Zunari's auction. She wonders about what happens outside of Windfall Island, and has shown great interest in the Rito race, often speaking of Dragon Roost Island and it's sky spirit. She also expresses interest in traveling there, saying that she wishes she had a boat.
Birthplace: Windfall Island
- ↑ "You look like a curious boy... Did you know there's an island a little to the east of here called Dragon Roost Island?" — Missy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Folks say that the island is the home of a tribe of people who dance in the skies like birds on the wind. They call themselves the Rito, and they say a sky spirit lives nearby." — Missy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "The sky-dancing Rito tribe... A mystical sky spirit... Dragon Roost Island just sounds like a paradise floating in the ocean of my dreams!" — Missy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "But...to someone like me, a person who's never left this little island, it may as well be a fairy tale out of a child's book. ...Oh, if only I had my own boat!" — Missy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Dragon Roost Island... I'd surely love to go there some day. They say it's only a little ways to the east..." — Missy, The Wind Waker.