Loot is a character that appears in The Wind Waker.
Loot is a sailor who during the daytime, can be found on the Boating Course island.
In the evenings, Loot travels back to Windfall Island and can be found within the Cafe Bar. Loot has a fear of the Fishmen who can be found all throughout the Great Sea. On his travels he tossed some extra All-Purpose Bait out into the water. To his surprise a giant fish appeared, gobbling up the bait that was dropped. Although he comments that it was no ordinary fish, as it had a human-like smile on its face. He comments that since the Great Sea is so vast, there are many mysterious things that we've never even dreamed off that lie down below.
Despite the Fishmen actually being helpful, Loot encourages Link not to throw any All-Purpose Bait into the water. He worries that the Fishmen might appear and pull you underwater.
During the Endless Night, when Tetra's Pirates come ashore at Windfall Island, Loot will mention that he saw the stern-looking pirate ship sailing straight for the island.
Birthplace: Windfall Island
- ↑ "Hey... Have you ever seen what I call the frightening fish-men? Check this out... The other day I was out at sea on a cruise, and without thinking much about it, I tossed some leftover bait out on the waves..." — Loot, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "And you will NEVER guess what happened! This fishy-looking thing popped up on the surface, but it was no ordinary fish! It had this weird, human-looking smile on its face, and it just gobbled up the bait!" — Loot, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "The ocean is so very vast. Many mysterious things that we've yet to even dream of lie sleeping beneath its waves..." — Loot, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "You'd better remember this! Even if you see a shadow underwater that you THINK looks like a fish, whatever you do, don't throw bait out for it, OK? Because if you do, one of the dreaded fish-men might appear and pull you underwater with him!" — Loot, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "It's true! One hundred percent true! I've seen it myself! A stern-looking pirate ship sailing full-speed toward this little town! I'd swear on the sea!" — Loot, The Wind Waker.