Gummy is a character that appears in The Wind Waker.
Gummy can be found on Windfall Island, with his fellow sailors, Kane and Candy, all named after different types of "sweets." During the daytime, he is located above the archway, which is found just up the ladder, next to Mrs. Marie's School of Joy. He will comment about the wind, hoping there was a fair wind blowing today. He will also comment, depending on which direction the wind is blowing.
- East - When the wind is blowing to the east, it will take Link directly to Dragon Roost Island.
- West - When the wind is blowing to the west, it will take Link to Mother & Child Isles.
- Other - Any other direction, and he will just say there is no fair wind blowing west right now.
Gummy appears to be wealthy and enjoy auctions. He is the only character that is present every single night at the Auction House, bidding on prizes.
Birthplace: Windfall Island
- ↑ "Yep, to sailors like us, the wind's our whole life! It'd sure be nice if a fair wind blew today..." — Gummy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Hmmm... It's a westerly wind that's blowing now. If you were to sail where this wind would take you, you'd end up on a straight shot for Dragon Roost Island... ...But I suppose telling that to a non-sailor like yourself is a bit pointless, eh?" — Gummy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "If you were to set sail and let this easterly wind take you where it would, you'd end up at a place called the Mother & Child Isles. It's a real pleasant sail_not too far away." — Gummy, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oh, there's no fair wind blowing west right now." — Gummy, The Wind Waker.