Nudge is one of Tetra's Pirates in The Wind Waker. He is one of the tallest pirates, and he guards Tetra's room on board the Pirate Ship. When Link attempts to enter Tetra's room, Nudge denies him access. Due to qualities such as this, he is Tetra's most trusted advisor, and often counsels her in decision making. Additionally, he is well known for his sense of humor, and is actually stronger than Gonzo, which makes him Tetra's strongest pirate. He is also talented at sewing. If Link speaks to Nudge, he jokes that Tetra is actually 35 years old. During the ending, he is seen steering the Pirate Ship.
- Like all the other pirates, Nudge bears a striking similarity to a certain character in the portrait found in Hyrule Castle. The character who looks like him is a cross dresser, and has the appearance of a female.
- In Phantom Hourglass, Nudge, along with Senza, are not seen.
- ↑ "Stop right there! This is Miss Tetra's cabin! Most of us REAL pirates aren't even allowed in here! There's no way we're letting an outsider in! Don't you even THINK it!" — Nudge, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Nudge Personality: Who knows? Talent: Sewing Nudge seems to understand Tetra best of all the pirates and often counsels her in her decision making. He's actually stronger than Gonzo." — Figurine Description, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "You're probably wondering why we treat young Miss Tetra with so much respect when she's clearly so much younger than us, aren't you, now? Now, I won't go saying this in a very loud voice, but while she may look young... Miss Tetra's actually 35! HAR! That's a joke, shrimpy!" — Nudge, The Wind Waker.