Nudge is one of Tetra's Pirates in The Wind Waker.
Nudge is one of the tallest pirates and he guards Tetra's room on board the Pirate Ship. When Link attempts to enter Tetra's room, Nudge denies him access. Due to qualities such as this, he is Tetra's most trusted advisor, and often counsels her in decision making. Additionally, he is well known for his sense of humor, and is actually stronger than Gonzo, which makes him Tetra's strongest pirate. He is also talented at sewing. If Link speaks to Nudge, he jokes that Tetra is actually 35 years old. Nudge mentions that the Pirates lost their last leader when Tetra was so young, which is why she took over at such a young age. During the ending, he is seen steering the Pirate Ship.
Personality: Who knows?
- Like all the other pirates, Nudge bears a striking similarity to a certain character in the portrait found in Hyrule Castle. The character who looks like him is a cross dresser, and has the appearance of a female.
- In Phantom Hourglass, Nudge, along with Senza, are not seen.
Nudge on the Pirate Ship
- ↑ "Stop right there! This is Miss Tetra's cabin! Most of us REAL pirates aren't even allowed in here! There's no way we're letting an outsider in! Don't you even THINK it!" — Nudge, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Nudge Personality: Who knows? Talent: Sewing Nudge seems to understand Tetra best of all the pirates and often counsels her in her decision making. He's actually stronger than Gonzo." — Figurine Description, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "You're probably wondering why we treat young Miss Tetra with so much respect when she's clearly so much younger than us, aren't you, now? Now, I won't go saying this in a very loud voice, but while she may look young... Miss Tetra's actually 35! HAR! That's a joke, shrimpy!" — Nudge, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "I suppose it was just chance that we lost our last Miss when Miss Tetra was still young. Hooo... Fate is cruel, she is. That's why Miss Tetra took over so young. She owes it to her predecessor. Everyone's come to respect her for that. For coping with so much, at such an age. Respect has nothing to do with how many years you've been on the earth. But you're probably too young to understand that." — Nudge, The Wind Waker.