Pashli is a member of the Rito tribe, found on Dragon Roost Island in the The Wind Waker.
Pashli is described as being fairly gentle, a common trait among the Rito. He is found constantly walking along the halls of the island, with a clipboard in his hand. According to his Figurine, he is always busy, but nobody knows why.
He can found on the second floor of the Rito Aerie at Dragon Roost and will walk down the ramp to the lower level. Pashli talks to Link about Prince Komali. He mentions that Komali is a good kid, and while he might seem lonely at times, he has never once complained about anything. Pashli tells Link that Komali has felt a bit lost ever since his grandmother has passed away. The ball that he can be seen holding, Din's Pearl, is actually a gift that the great Valoo gave to Komali's grandmother. Pashli encourages Link to ask Komali about the ball that he is carrying. It might be just the ice-breaker needed to get Komali to open up to Link.
After Valoo has been calmed down and the island returns to normal, Pashli comments that Komali has gone running back to his chambers in excitement. He seems happy to see Komali feeling much better. At nighttime, Pashli controls to patrol the same route. He mentions that there are no deliveries at night, but that there is still so much to be cleaned up and organized.
Birthplace: Dragon Roost Island
- ↑ 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Pashli Birthplace: Dragon Roost Island Personality: Gentle For reasons unknown, Pashli's always busy." — Pashli Figurine Description, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oh, you're the fledgling the chieftain mentioned, aren't you? I feel as though I should tell you, despite what he may seem like right now, young master Komali is quite a pleasant child... His father, the chieftain, is quite busy, but Komali's never once complained, though I'm sure he's been lonely at times. He's the chieftain's son through and through. However, his grandmother passed recently, and Komali seems lost. His confidence is... gone. His grandmother was always with him, you see. A great, great woman... That sparkling ball that the young master keeps with him was actually a gift from the great Valoo to Komali's grandmother." — Pashli, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "When you meet young master Komali, ask him about the ball he's carrying. That might just help break the ice. It's a shame that I'm too busy to spend more time with you. You seem to be a nice enough fellow. Sorry." — Pashli, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Young master Komali went running back to his chambers. He seemed very excited. It's been a while since we've seen him so energized..." — Pashli, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "The great Valoo has reverted to his normal disposition? Perhaps this will return things to normalcy." — Pashli, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "How nice to see you again. There are no deliveries at night, but... There's so much inside that needs to be cleaned up and organized! I can't be much in the way of company, but it's dangerous outside, so why don't you sit and stay a while?" — Pashli, The Wind Waker.