Mayor Bo's House
Mayor Bo's House is a location in Twilight Princess. It is located to the far southwest (Wii) side of Ordon Village, just north of the Ordon Ranch. It is the home to the mayor of the village, Bo and his daughter, Ilia.
Mayor Bo's House plays a minor role in the story. Link must enter Bo's house after he fails to outpower the Gorons on the trail to Death Mountain. After he returns to Kakariko Village, Renado tells him that he knows one who was able to match the Gorons for strength. Coincidently this person is Link's home town mayor, Bo.
Bo only promises to tell Link the secret to beat the Gorons if he beats him in a sumo wrestling match. Once Link has defeated the mayor, he tells him that the secret lies in a Treasure Chest beyond the room. Hidden within the chest is actually the Iron Boots, which Link can use to safely traverse Death Mountain.
- ↑ "MAYOR BO'S HOUSE" — SIGN, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Are you trying to reach the Gorons of Death Mountain? It is far too dangerous, [Link]! They recognize only strength! A normal person could never persuade them... But...I do know one person who was able to best them and earn their trust... His name is Bo. You may know him as the mayor of your hometown, Ordon. Please, go to him. And while you are there, please let him know that the children are safe." — Renado, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "[Link], you've heard of sumo wrestlin', right? Gorons like to match strength in sumo contests. Luckily for you, the basics of sumo are the same as stoppin' chargin' goats... You wanna hear more?" — Mayor Bo, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Strong as you are, though, you can't hope to beat the Gorons wrestlin' with power alone. Those Gorons are made of rock!" — Mayor Bo, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Naw, the secret to beatin' the Gorons...is locked away in that chest." — Mayor Bo, Twilight Princess.