Agitha's Castle is a location featured in Twilight Princess. It is situated within Castle Town, more specifically on the Castle Town South Road. It is the home of Agitha, a cheerful young girl who gives Link prizes for bringing finding and returning Golden Bugs. The interior of the castle is largely bug-themed and the center piece contains a mini-garden where the Golden Bugs reside.
When Link first enters the castle, he is greeted by the lighthearted Agitha, who first mistakes him for a bug. She later goes on to tell him that she was awaiting the arrival of 24 Golden Bugs, but they have seemed gotten lost on the way. Agitha then asks Link to return any bugs he finds on his quest.
All the bugs that Link must find are hidden throughout the land of Hyrule and are found in pairs in any given location. When Link hands over the first bug to Agitha, she rewards him with a Big Wallet, allowing him to carry up to 600 Rupees, which is double the amount that he could originally hold. For every bug that Link hands over, he is rewarded with a Purple Rupee; if he completes a pair, he is rewarded with a bonus Orange Rupee. Once Link has returned all 24 Golden Bugs to the castle, he is gifted with a Giant Wallet, which can store up to 1,000 Rupees.
- Once Link has returned a Golden Bug, he can find that specific bug in the small garden within the center of the Agitha's Castle.
- If Link proceeds to leave the Agitha's Castle without handing Agitha a Golden Bug, then she proceeds to tell him that she knows he is carrying a bug.
- ↑ "Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!" — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper!" — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "I've invited the 24 golden bugs of the world to the ball, but..." — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "I don't know if they got lost on the way or what, but they haven't shown up yet." — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "If you see them, would you please bring them here to Agitha's Castle? And tell them the princess awaits!" — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "...You actually went bug hunting for me, didn't you? To be honest, I doubted you would... I guess some might consider me a poor-mannered princess... From now on, if you bring me insects, I'll share my happiness with you. You can keep it in this!" — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "You got the big wallet! You can now hold up to 600 Rupees!" — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "If any bug becomes part of a pair, I think I'll be able to share GREAT happiness with you!" — Agitha, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "You got the giant wallet! It's a symbol of a distinguished citizen in the insect kingdom. It can hold up to 1,000 Rupees!" — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "I know you have bugs..." — Agitha, Twilight Princess.