|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
The Great Spirit Levias was appointed the guardian of The Sky, making sure that no monsters from the Surface harm anyone.. He was also entrusted as the keeper of one piece of the Song of the Hero, along with three dragons: Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru.
During the course of Skyward Sword, Levias is possessed by the parasite Bilocyte, and Link must enter the the Thunderhead with an offering of pumpkin soup to attract him. Link must defeat the parasite to free him. Once free, Levias expresses thanks, and tells him what he knows of the Song of the Hero, including who holds the other three parts. Once Link has the dragons' parts, he must return to Levias for the final part of the song.
|This section describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
Artwork of the Biocyte-infected Levias
- ↑ "I am the great spirit they call Levias. Before she passed from this world so long ago, the goddess, Hylia, appointed me as warden of the skies. And what do they call you, boy? Ah, [Link], is it? A rather pleasing name, that. Your parents clearly have excellent taste in names! Hmm... You carry a curious sword, boy. And I sense a silent power dwelling somewhere in that little frame.
Ah, I see it now. [Link], you are the goddess's chosen hero. How interesting...
I assume you've come to hear what I know of the Triforce.
- Right. :You know?" — Levias, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "There is an 80% probability that you can get information about the Triforce from Levias, the great spirit of the skies." — Fi, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Levias... What about him? Sure, I know Levias well, but I wasn't aware anything was wrong... Every year I offer him an entire basin full of my pumpkin soup! But lately a huge thunderhead has been brewing there, and I haven't yet made this year's offering. I tell you, I feel horrible about it!" — Pumm, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Well done, Master. You've successfully collected three parts of the Song of the Hero. I recommend you return to the sky and meet with the great sky spirit, Levias, to complete the song." — Fi, Skyward Sword.