Land in the Sky
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
Fi unlocked (Wii U/Legends)
Land in the Sky is the first scenario in the Skyward Sword set of the Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode. In the base game, it was one of the three branching scenarios available after completing The Sorceress of the Valley.
"Link and his troops stepped through one of the portals, appearing in an era of fantastical sights.
He had heard tell of a land in the clouds, but now he could see Skyloft with his own eyes...though he was not the first new arrival.
Overrun with monsters, the floating island faced imminient destruction.
Though vastly outnumbered, Link did not hesitate.
He and his allies leapt into the fray to save Skyloft from disaster."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Volga.
- Defeat Conditions
- The Allied Base falls. →? Fi flees or the Allied Base falls.
- Playing as Link, at the south-central part of the map, there is a short bridge. Just on the west side of the bridge there is a large boulder. Blow up the boulder with a bomb and open it up to get a heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Link, take control of N. Rockface Keep located at the north part of Skyloft and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear near the center of the map. It is located just southwest of where the Goddess Statue can be found. It is underneath a boulder right next to a tree.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Link, and using the Hylian Sword. Defeat Ghirahim before he arrives at the Allied Base, and then use the Magic Circle. The Skulltula will be found in the center of the map, to the north of Academy Keep.