|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
"Link and his friends defeated Cia and her legions, returning peace to Hyrule.
But that peace would be short-lived.
At the moment when Link drew the Master Sword from its pedestal...
he had inadvertently broken the seal on the last spirit fragment's prison, setting it free to unite with the others.
His spirit made whole, Ganondorf was reborn.
His first act was to return to Gerudo Desert, the center of his power in Hyrule
Once there, he summoned the spirits of Zant and Ghirahim from their imprisonment to serve him.
Finally, Ganondorf would hold the complete Triforce in his hands and wield its full power.
Knowing his enemies were approaching, he built a stronghold in Gerudo Desert for the coming battles.
With Zant and Ghirahim at his side, Ganondorf was poised to conquer Hyrule.
The future was bleak for the forces of light."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat all enemies. →? Defeat all the Giant Bosses.
- Defeat Conditions
- Capture all the keeps within the settlement!
- Defeat the Aeralfos at the Sacred Grounds!
- Defeat all the Giant Bosses!
- Playing as Ganondorf, blow up a boulder east of the west-most monster prison to find the treasure chest with the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Ganondorf, take control of the Clifftop Keep at the east end of the map. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear near the northeast part of the map, directly east of the Arbiter's Keep.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode and played with Ganondorf. Capture all keeps, and then defeat the Lizalfos, Aeralfos, and two of the giant bosses. The Skulltula appears at the very back of the southeastern prison behind some corrupted vines. Use the Boomerang to get rid of the vines.