The Sacred Sword
"With the Gate of Souls closed in each era, Link and his allies were reunited.
Sheik was at last revealed as Zelda, relieving much worry about her fate.
Meanwhile, Ganondorf had recovered three of his four spirit fragments.
He chose to leave Cia's body, her usefulness at an end.
Free of Ganondorf's control but tragically corrupted, Cia resolved to make Link and the Triforce hers and hers alone.
Using powerful rituals to strengthen her forces, she redoubled her attacks on Hyrule
But all was not lost...
Zelda directed her forces to the Temple of the Sacred Sword in search of the one thing that could save them all..."
- Victory Conditions
- Acquire the Master Sword. →? Defeat Wizzro.
- Defeat Conditions
- Zelda, Impa, Darunia, or Midna flees. →? Zelda flees.
- Activate the three sealed statues!
- Defeat the commander of the Ghost Soldiers!
- Acquire the Master Sword!
- Defeat Wizzro!
- Playing as Zelda, at the southwest part of the map, there is an outpost. Just east of the outpost there is a boulder that can be blown up. Blow it up and open the treasure chest for the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Lana, take control of the N. Temple Hall Keep located in the northeast part of the level. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear at northwest part of the map. The skulltula is located just east of the outpost, beneath a boulder that must be destroyed with Bombs.
- After completing the Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode and played with Fi. Defeat 2,000 enemies, discover all the sealed statues, and repel Wizzro. (The statues must all be discovered by the player, not Impa, Midna or Darunia.) The Skulltula appears in the furthest eastern reaches of the map in the center of the Master Sword room where you "repel Wizzro".