The Sorceress of the Woods
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
Lana w/Book of Sorcery unlocked (Wii U/Legends)
The Sorceress of the Woods is the third scenario in Legend Mode of Hyrule Warriors, taking place in Faron Woods. The Bow can be found in this scenario.
Having been helped through the Caves by the mysterious Sheik; Link and Impa find the woman leading the resistance in Faron Woods is not Zelda, but a young sorceress named Lana. Disappointed, they nonetheless join her in defending the woods against the Bulblin forces lead by Wizzro.
Completing it unlocks Lana (with Book of Sorcery) as a playable character in the Wii U version & Hyrule Warriors Legends; plus Linkle (with Crossbows) in Legends only.
"Link and his allies were saved from the dangers of the Eldin Caves by a mysterious youth named Sheik.
Joined by their new ally, Impa's troops exited the caves and emerged in Faron Woods.
There they found a hidden village overrun with monsters.
While Link and Impa wanted to continue their search for Zelda, they could not ignore the plight of the villagers. Without hesitation, they sprang into battle."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Wizzro. →? Defeat Gohma.
- Defeat Conditions
- Lana flees or the Deku Tree falls.
- Defeat the Deku Babas!
- Defeat the Gibdo Forces!
- Put out the fire at the Great Deku Tree!
- Defeat Gohma!
- Playing as Sheik, at the southeast part of the woods there is a keep labeled as the Southeast Tree. Walk south from there and head around the corner to find a large boulder. Blow up the boulder and open the treasure chest to get the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Impa, take control of the North Square keep located at the north part of the woods and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as any character, the Gold Skulltula will appear just west of the Western Tree keep, north of West Square. It is hidden by a boulder which must be destroyed using Bombs.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Link, and using the Magic Rod. Reduce Gohma's health to half or less before the Deku Tree is in danger while keeping Impa and Sheik alive. The Skulltula is found just west of the Fairy Fountain at the northeast part of the map. There is a higher ledge that can only be reached by using the Hookshot.