Land of Myth
Darunia unlocked (Wii U/Legends)
Land of Myth is the first scenario in the Ocarina of Time set of the Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode. In the base game, it was one of the three branching scenarios available after completing The Sorceress of the Valley.
"Leading a small force of Hyrulean soldiers, Impa stepped into one of the newly opened portals.
The kingdom spread out before her seemed like the Hyrule she knew, yet it was somehow very different.
Before long, she realized that they had traveled back to the era of the mythical Hero of Time.
Awed, Impa began her search for the Gate of Souls.
She sensed an evil presence on Death Mountain and set out for the ominous peak.
And with her came the mysterious Sheik..."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Darunia.
- Defeat Conditions
- Sheik/Impa? flees or the Allied Base falls.
- Capture W. Boulder Keep and E. Boulder Keep!
- Defeat Darunia!
- Defend W. Boulder Keep until Sheik arrives!
- Defeat Darunia!
- Playing as Sheik, southeast of the E. Boulder Keep there is boulder right before the ledge. Blast it away with a bomb and open the treasure chest to get a heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Impa, take control of the East Goron Keep keep located at the northeast part of Death Mountain. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear just northwest of the W. Boulder keep. Use the Hookshot to grapple up to the higher ledge to find the Skulltula.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode and played with Sheik. Defeat Darunia two or more times and open the gate of the Enemy Base after defeating at least 1,500 foes. (Defeating Darunia and the 1,500 enemies must happen before the assault on Chief's Room happens.) The Skulltula is found in the room just south of the Chief's Room after you send a boulder back at the Gorons.