The Invasion Begins
"With Volga and Wizzro at the head of her army, Cia launched her invasion of Hyrule.
En route, Wizzro offered some advice.
He said their first priority should be the eradication of Hyrule's fairies.
The good-hearted fairies of Hyrule were known to provide aid and comfort to their chosen warriors.
Should the legendary hero appear and receive their assistance, Cia and her forces might be hard pressed.
Cia considered Wizzro's counsel, and commanded her troops to begin hunting fairies.
Many fairies were captured throughout Hyrule, but a few eluded her grasp.
Unbeknownst to Cia, a mysterious young woman was working with the Gorons to protect the fairies.
Rather than delay her invasion further, Cia dispatched Volga and Wizzro to capture the last stragglers."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat all enemies. →? Defeat Zelda.
- Defeat Conditions
- Cia flees or the Allied Base falls. →? The Allied Base falls
- Pursue the Goron Captains!
- Defeat Impa!
- Defeat Zelda!
- Note: There are no collectables in the Wii U version of this scenario. The following applies to Hyrule Warriors Legends and Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition only.
- Playing as Wizzro, travel to the south edge of the map, just east of Hyrule Castle. There is a boulder that can be blown up with Bombs, revealing a treasure chest containing the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Volga, take control of the Fairy Fountain located at the southeast corner of the map and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
|This section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula appears at the northeast corner of the map, outside Field North Keep and beside the bridge. It is hidden by a boulder which must be destroyed using Bombs.