The Sorceress of the Valley
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
Ocarina of Time: Land of Myth
The Sorceress of the Valley is the fourth scenario in Legend Mode of Hyrule Warriors, taking place in the Valley of Seers. The Boomerang can be found in this scenario.
Now joined by Lana - who admits to a kinship with Cia, the sorceress behind the conquest of Hyrule - the Hyrulean troops led by Impa, Link and Sheik head to the Valley of Seers, aiming to close the Gate of Souls and stem Cia's reinforcements.
"The leader of the resistance in Faron Woods was a young sorceress named Lana.
She was of the same clan as Cia, who had summoned the monsters to Hyrule.
Lana had been fighting Cia's army since it arrived.
Cia now sought to complete the Triforce and use it to conquer Hyrule.
Link and Impa decided to join forces with Lana to prevent further tragedy.
Although the monsters of Faron Woods had been defeated, Cia still controlled most of Hyrule.
Every day more creatures appeared and swarmed the land.
Link and Impa fought on against the darkness, sorely missing Zelda's leadership.
Only one solution remained--stem the tide of monsters by closing the Gate of Souls.
The heroes headed to the Valley of Seers to put an end to the bloodshed."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Cia
- Defeat Conditions
- Link flees or the Allied Base falls.
- Capture the two vital keeps!
- Escort the Engineer to the bridge!
- Cut down the vine wall, and go to the summit!
- Defeat Manhandla!
- Playing as Lana, there is a boulder located at the far west part of the map, directly west of the West Ruins keep. Blow up the boulder and open the treasure chest to get the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Sheik, take control of the Ruins Summit keep located at the north part of the valley and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as anyone, the Gold Skulltula will appear on the outer southern wall of the West Temple.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Link, and using the Hylian Sword. Defeat Volga within three minutes and then find Manhandla. (Defeat the correct stalk after it retreats.) The Skulltula is found just north of the Ruined Gate. The gate can be opened prior to the Skulltula's appearance by defeating the Gatekeeper behind it.