The Sheikah Tribesman
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
Link and Impa travel through the caves on their way to Faron Woods, in the hope of finding Zelda there. In the caves, they meet Sheik who joins their party. At certain points, they have to use Bombchus to destroy large rocks blocking the path.
Completing it unlocks Sheik as a playable character in the Wii U version and Hyrule Warriors Legends.
"After an arduous battle, Link and his comrades slew King Dodongo, but the beast was only ever intended as a distraction.
The army of monsters had taken Hyrule Castle.
Worse, after the dust had settled Princess Zelda was nowhere to be found.
Impa and Link searched the battlefield for any sign of her, but to no avail.
Although the battle had been lost, Impa forsaw Link's importance to the coming war.
She bestowed upon him a green tunic--the sign of the legendary hero. Link did not believe himself worthy of the honor, but he was determined to help Impa and her remaining soldiers locate Zelda.
Impa heard a rumor that a handful of soldiers were holding out against the monsters in Faron Woods.
The leader of this resistance was supposedly a young woman.
Impa dared to hope that this unknown woman was Zelda.
Link and Impa decided to make their way to the forest by way of the Eldin Caves, a path with its own dangers."
- Victory Conditions
- Impa and Link escape.
- Defeat Conditions
- Link/Impa? flees. →? Link/Impa flees or any Bombchus are destroyed.
- Rendezvous with Hylian Captain!
- Escort the Bombchu to the stone spire!
- Find and defeat the Spirit of the Caves!
- Find the Bombchu!
- Escort the Bombchus to the two stone spires!
- Playing as Impa, near the southeast corner of the caves just north of the exit there is an outpost that is labeled on the map with a crystal. Just to the south of the crystal there is a boulder that can be blown up, revealing a treasure chest that contains the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Link, take control of the Crystal Cave keep located at the northeast corner of the Eldin Volcano and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as any character, the Gold Skulltula will appear near center the map. It is located just southeast of the Stone Square keep and directly north of the South Square keep.
- After completing the Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Impa, and using the Giant's Knife. Defeat Wizzro without allowing a Bombchu to be destroyed while also keeping Sheik safe. (Sheik cannot ask for help.) At the far northeast corner of the map there is the Crystal Cave keep. Travel north from there and use the Hookshot to get to the higher ledge to find the Skulltula.