Faron Woods (Hyrule Warriors)
From Zelda Dungeon Wiki
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
In Other Languages[show]
|日本語||フィローネの森 (Firone's Forest)|
Faron Woods is a stage in Hyrule Warriors.
- Deku Tree
- South Square
- West Square
- Southern Tree
- Southeast Tree
- Western Tree
- Eastern Tree
- North Square
- Enemy Base
Scenario: The Sorceress of the Woods
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Wizzro. →? Defeat Gohma.
- Defeat Conditions
- Lana flees or the Deku Tree falls.
- Defeat the Deku Babas!
- Defeat the Gibdo Forces!
- Put out the fire at the Great Deku Tree!
- Defeat Gohma!
- Playing as Sheik, at the southeast part of the woods there is a keep labeled as the Southeast Tree. Walk south from there and head around the corner to find a large boulder. Blowup the boulder and open the treasure chest to get the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Impa, take control of the North Square keep located at the north part of the woods and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as any character, the Gold Skulltula will appear just west of the Western Tree keep, north of West Square. It is hidden by a boulder which must be destroyed using Bombs.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Link, and using the Magic Rod. Reduce Gohma's health to half or less before the Deku Tree is in danger while keeping Impa and Sheik alive. The Skulltula is found just west of the Fairy Fountain at the northeast part of the map. There is a higher ledge that can only be reached by using the Hookshot.