Temple of Souls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
Temple of Souls
In Other Languages[show]
|日本語||精神の宮殿 (Palace of Spirit)|
Temple of Souls is a stage in Hyrule Warriors.
- Northwest Keep / NW Magic Keep
- West Keep / West Magic Keep
- Southwest Keep / SW Magic Keep
- Northeast Keep / NE Magic Keep
- East Keep / East Magic Keep
- Southeast Keep / SE Magic Keep
- West Garden
- East Garden
Scenario: A War of Spirit
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Cia. →? Defeat Ganondorf.
- Defeat Conditions
- Zelda flees. →? Zelda or any of your allies flees.
- Capture the Magic Keeps to sever their connection!
- Defeat the Dark Link!
- Stop the Dark Links from fleeing!
- Fend off the Dark Link!
- Defeat Ganondorf!
- Playing as Impa, this Heart Container is found at the southeast corner of the map, just north of the outpost. There is a boulder that can be blown up, revealing a treasure chest containing the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Fi, after Ganondorf's forces appear, take control of the South Garden keep at the south central part of the level. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear at the west part of the map. The Skulltula is actually outside the map's boundaries. There is a hidden room to the west that can only be reached after bombing a wall.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Zelda, and using the Rapier. Impa, Lana, Darunia, Midna, and Fi must escape after Dark Link vanishes. The Skulltula appears at the southeast corner of the map within the East Garden. The garden isn't accessible until after Ganondorf begins to battle.