Palace of Twilight (Hyrule Warriors)
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
|日本語||影の宮殿 (Palace of Shadow)|
The stage's boss, Argorok, appears early on but is initially unreachable, engaging in fireball barrages of allied bases from the safety of the sky. The player must first use a magic circle in the southwest base, and when that fails, seek the aid of the Great Fairy to pull Argorok out of the sky. Once on ground level, its weakness can be exposed by using the Hookshot on its tail.
- Allied Base
- Central Square
- Southwest Square
- Lower Level East
- Upper Level East
- West Square
- West Palace
- North Palace
- Enemy Base
Scenario: The Shadow King
- Capture the Lower and Upper Levels
- Capture West Square, and use the Magic Circle!
- Capture Central Square! Use the Magic Circle!
- Lure enemies, and then use the Magic Circle!
- Defeat Zant!
- Playing as Midna, at the north part of the level, just east of the Enemy Base, there is a boulder. Blow it up with a Bomb and open the treasure chest to get the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Lana, take control of the West Palace Keep located at the near west part of the Palace. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as anyone, the Gold Skulltula will appear just to the west of North Palace. It is located beneath a boulder that will need to be blown up with some Bombs.
- After completing the Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode and played with Midna. Defeat Argorok while maintaining health of at least 50% and keeping Agitha alive. The Skulltula then appears and is located on the wall by the south entrance to the Enemy Base.
Scenario: The Usurper King
This is the third scenario in Cia's Tale, part of the Master Quest Pack.
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Zant and Midna! →? Defeat Zant.
- Defeat Conditions
- Cia/Wizzro? flees or the Allied Base falls. →? Wizzro flees, Allied Base falls, or Zant reaches the destination.
- Defeat Midna or Zant!
- Defeat Zant!
There are no collectibles in this scenario.