|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
|日本語||黄昏の大地 (Land of Twilight)|
|Française||Terres du Crépuscule (Land of Twilight)|
|Español||Llanura del Crepúsculo (Plain of Twilight)|
|Deutsch||Schattenebene (Shadow Plain)|
|Italiana||Piana del Crepuscolo (Plain of Twilight)|
Twilight Field is a stage in Hyrule Warriors. Like Death Mountain and Skyloft, Twilight Field is dragged from the world of Twilight Princess into Hyrule Warriors by Cia. While it is not all of the Twilight-covered Hyrule, most of the Eldin Province makes up Twilight Field. Above the valley to the north of the field is the Bridge of Eldin where a battle with King Bulblin was fought. Along with the bridge, Kakariko Village, a village the people lived at in the Eldin Province, can be found to the south. As a result of Hyrule being covered in Twilight, barriers throughout the stage block the way to areas in Twilight Field.
Scenario: Land of Twilight
- Victory Conditions
- Find the Gate of Souls. →? Defeat Midna.
- Defeat Conditions
- The villager flees or the Allied Base falls. →? Agitha flees or the Allied Base falls.
- Save the villager!
- Escort Agitha to her destination!
- Defeat Midna to get the Goddess Butterfly!
- Allied Base
- Rocky Square
- Outskirts Keep
- Central Keep
- East Field Keep
- North Field Keep
- Sorceress's Keep
- Playing as Lana, hust north of where you first meet Agitha, also known as the Villager, there is an outpost. Nearby there is a Hookshot ledge. Use the Hookshot to grapple up and you'll find the heart container right there.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Lana, take control of the Sorceress's Keep located at the northeast part of the field and a treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as anyone, the Gold Skulltula appears to the west of the Rocky Square keep.
- After completing the Legend Mode the first time, a second Gold Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Lana, and using the Book of Sorcery. Defeat Midna before Cia flees the battlefield, then take the Bridge Keep. The Skulltula then shows up on the back gate of the Bridge Keep