Lake Hylia (Hyrule Warriors)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
In Other Languages[show]
|日本語||ハイリア湖畔 (Lake Hylia)|
Lake Hylia is a stage in Hyrule Warriors.
Scenario: The Water Temple
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Zelda.
- Defeat Conditions
- Darunia or Ruto flees. →? Darunia flees.
- Rescue Ruto!
- Escort Ruto to the Lakeside Keep!
- Open all the floodgates and rescue Ruto!
- Defeat Zelda!
- King's Hall
- Lakeside Keep
- Temple Face Keep
- SW Room
- West Room
- SE Room
- East Room
- Enemy Base
- Playing as Darunia, after opening all the floodgates and rescuing Princess Ruto, return to the central chamber of the Water Temple. The room just to the east has a large boulder that can be blown up, and a treasure chest containing a heart container will be revealed.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Sheik, take control of the SE Room keep to drain some water and gain access to the East Room keep. Then, take control of the East Room keep located at the northeast part of the Water Temple portion of the level. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as anyone, the Gold Skulltula will appear near the northeast part of the map, located just southwest of the starting point. There are some vines that will need to be cut down using the Boomerang.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Impa, and using the Giant Blade. Defeat King Dodongo within three minutes of his arrival while keeping Sheik alive. The Skulltula appears at the top of the cliff at the north end of the map, the same cliff she can jump off for a surprise attack.