|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by expanding it.
|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.
The Girl in the Green Tunic
The Girl in the Green Tunic is the first stage of the Linkle's Tale arc in Hyrule Warriors Legends and Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.
"There once was a girl who lived in a small village. She led a simple life, tending to her flock of cuccos. Her name was Linkle.
For as long as she could remember, Linkle had believed in her heart that she was the Hero reborn.
One day, terrible news arrived at her village. Monsters had laid siege to Hyrule Castle.
Linkle caught word of the monsters' attack and immediately began preparations. She dressed the part in her green tunic.
Equipped with her trusty crossbows and the ancient compass her grandmother had bestowed on her, Linkle set out from the village.
The treasured compass and a crude map were all she had to guide her way to Hyrule Castle. In no time at all, she found herself lost in a malevolent forest.
An imp in a curious mask appeared out of nowhere and stole Linkle's precious compass. That compass, she knew, was proof of her destiny. She had to get it back! And thus began Linkle's first true trial."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Skull Kid
- Defeat Conditions
- The Allied Base falls
- Reach the North Square
- Defeat the incoming Big Poes
- Capture the Keeps and find Skull Kid
- Defeat Skull Kid
- Side Missions
- Escort the Cucco Chicks to the feeding areas
- Playing as Linkle inside a treasure chest tucked in the recess west of South Square Keep
- Playing as Linkle after capturing North Square Keep a treasure chest will appear containing the Piece of Heart
- (easy mode) After defeating 1,000 enemies Gold Skulltula appears west of the Deku Tree
- (hard mode) After helping all 3 Cucco Chicks grow into Gold Cuccos Gold Skulltula appears west of the North Square Keep