|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
A War of Spirit (Epilogue)
Ganondorf unlocked (Wii U & Legends only)
Shining Beacon is the final scenario in the Epilogue set of the Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode.
Completing it unlocks Ganondorf as a playable character in the Wii U version & Hyrule Warriors Legends.
"Link's brashness nearly cost him his life as shadowy doubles overwhelmed him. At the last moment, Link's allies salvaged a rescue from otherwise certain defeat. The Master Sword is a mighty weapon... but its true power can be used only by someone who understands the bonds of friendship.
The Hyrulean army was rallying its strength, but Cia's forces still controlled much of their homeland The only way to save Hyrule was to defeat Cia. The Hyrulean Army headed to the Valley of Seers to force a decisive battle
But Cia did not sit idle, despite her overwhelming advantage. She found new ways to fortify her troops using her own life force. The cost to herself was irrelvant, so long as she crushed her enemies. The final battle between the armies of light and darkness was about to unfold."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Cia.
- Defeat Conditions
- Zelda/Ruto? flees. →? Zelda/Ruto? flees or the Fairy Fountain falls.
- Capture the sealed sanctums!
- Capture the last sanctum!
- Use the Magic Circle at the Fairy Fountain!
- Defeat Cia!
- Playing as Link, at the north central part of the Map is where Link will battle with Cia. Just down the steps and to the east there is a boulder that can be blown up, revealing a treasure chest containing the heart container.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Midna, take control of the East Ruins Room located near the northeast part of the Valley. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies, the Gold Skulltula will appear southeast of East Sanctum. Take the south exit and loop around to find a boulder. Blow it up to find the Skulltula.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Lana, and using the Spear. Defeat Volga two or more times and open a gate to the Enemy Base while keeping Zelda alive. The Skulltula appears in the northwest corner of the map.