Breath of the Wild
The Piper Ridge is located just west of the Tabantha Great Bridge and south of the Nero Hill and Tabantha Tower. At the northwest end of the ridge, there is a Great Fairy Fountain where the Great Fairy Kaysa can be found.
Just south of Piper Ridge there are two Guardian Skywatchers that will patrol the area around the pathway. On one of the higher pillars just south of the ridge, there is a treasure chest with an Opal gem. On the large structure southwest of the ridge, near one of the other skywatchers, there are a pair of treasure chest that contain a Silver Rupee and a Meteor Rod.
At the peak of the ridge, there is a structure with a pinwheel on it. Shoot the balloons to get a Korok Seed. Just northeast of the peak at a slightly lower elevation, there are some Luminous Stone Deposits. There is also a small cave here with two statues and some offering plates. Drop an apple to get the Korok to appear.
Just northwest of Piper Ridge there is an enemy camp, down near the pathway. Here Link will encounter some Blue Bokoblin, Black Bokoblin, a Blue Lizalfos, and a Blue Moblin. There is a treasure chest within the camp that contains a Knight's Claymore.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Stand next to the pinwheel, shoot the balloons side note you can throw bombs at them.
Put an Apple in the offering bowl.
Tears of the Kingdom
- At the peak of the ridge, there is a Dandelion that Link can strike. If he catches it before it hits the ground, he'll get a Korok Seed.
- Just north of the peak, at a lower elevation, there are two statues tucked away in a small cave. On the ceiling, there is a tree stump. Ascend through the stump to get the Korok Seed.
- There is a small pond northeast of the peak with some fairy lights running around. Catch the lights to get the Korok Seed.
- At the very peak of Nero Hill to the north, there is a Korok who wants to get reunited with his friend back at Piper Ridge. Attach the Korok to the Wing that is nearby, along with a Rocket and Fan. Angle the wing and ignite the rocket. Guide the wing over to Piper Ridge and eventually reunite the two Koroks to get a pair of Korok Seeds.
- Southwest of the ridge, there are two large stone pillars. Shoot the balloon in between the pillars to get the Korok Seed.
- Southwest of the ridge, on top of the large stone pillars there is a pile of leaves. Slash at the leaf pile and lift the rock to get the Korok Seed.
Bugs and Materials
Fighting a Stone Talus in Tears of the Kingdom