North Lomei Labyrinth
Breath of the Wild
North Lomei Labyrinth is a giant maze with the Qaza Tokki Shrine right in the center. The main objective is to find the shrine, but there are plenty of other goodies to collect. As Link navigates the maze, he'll encounter several enemies, including several Blue Lizalfos and Black Lizalfos. There are also a few Electric Chuchus and a Treasure Octorok.
Trial on the Cliff
- Main article: Trial on the Cliff
As soon as Link steps foot into the North Lomei Labyrinth, this will begin the Trial on the Cliff shrine quest. In order to complete the quest, Link must find the shrine, located right at the center of the Labyrinth.
- Follow the red pathway to reach the Malice Eyeball and defeat it to remove the Malice.
- Backtrack to the blue dotted line, and follow the path.
- Climb the ladder up to the second floor and follow the green path to reach the shrine.
Qaza Tokki Shrine
- Main article: Qaza Tokki Shrine
- Chest containing Gold Rupee in corner of main courtyard, just past the Malice Eyeball.
- Chest containing Diamond on the very top of the building. Climb the walls to reach it.
- Three chests containing a Ruby, a Topaz, and a Sapphire in the room above the shrine. Climb through the hole in the roof to reach it.
- Edge of Duality in the chest in the east corner.
- Silver Rupee in the chest in the north corner.
- Ice Arrows ×5 in the chest in the south corner.
- Royal Shield in a chest behind a metal crate next to all the Electric Chuchus.
- Meteor Rod on the ground, just to the east of the center of the shrine, near the Black Lizalfos.
- Knight's Bow in the east corner fake entrance. Climb halfway up the wall to reach the tunnel.
- Enhanced Lizal Spear and Hunter's Shield in alcoves close to the Meteor Rod.
Note: The star marks the entrance to the main building.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Shoot the balloon.
Three treasure chests, just above the Qaza Tokki Shrine.