The Hebra Headspring is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
The Hebra Headspring is a body of water that serves as the source of the Hebra Falls, which flows southwest and eventually into the Hebra Plunge. The temperature of the water at the Hebra Headspring is bitterly cold, with the air temperature around the water being near -15 degrees Fahrenheit. If Link falls into the water, he will lose health rapidly. There are several Koroks in the immediate area surround the Hebra Headspring.
- One can be found at the start of the Headspring, where there is a balloon that can be shot with an arrow to get the Korok Seed.
- A second balloon can be found down the stream, there there are large rocks.
- Another Korok can be found just west of the Headspring, on a lower elevation down the steep cliff. The Korok is found underneath a small rock.
- Another Korok can be found well northeast of the Headspring, at a much lower elevation. Melt the ice block and then examine the sparkling leaves to get the Korok.
- Just west of the start of the water flow, on a much higher ledge, there is a small tree stump. Step on it and it creates a yellow circle off in the distance to the southeast. This one is a bit tricky, as the ring is above the ground level, but it's a bit far away to just glide over. When you are near, you can climb one of the trees and the jump off, gliding through the circle.
Just to the east of the Headspring, there is an enemy base that includes a Green Lizalfos, Blue Lizalfos, Black Lizalfos, and an Ice-Breath Lizalfos. When all the Lizalfos are defeated, a treasure chest will be accessible that contains a Feathered Spear. There is one more treasure chest in the area, found west of the start of the water flow. It is on the side of a cliff, behind some bombable rocks. There are five Fire Arrows found in the chest.
Nearby Korok Seeds
The seed platform is to the north, just west of where the water begins, at the highest point overlooking the falls. Race to the ring.
Shoot the balloon.