The Strock Lake is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
The Strock Lake is a large body of water, located just northeast of the Tabantha Tower and southeast of Rito Village. The lake is surrounded by steep cliffs in almost all directions. If Link travels east from the Gisa Crater, he'll find a Raft right on the ledge of the lake and can use it to navigate the lake.
There are a variety of fish found within the lake, including some Chillfin Trout and some Hearty Salmon. On some of the steeper cliffs, there are some Rushrooms and some Swift Violet. There are also a handful of treasure chests in Strock Lake.
- Gold Rupee - In the center of the lake, southwest of the island.
- Shock Arrows x5 - At the far northwest end of the lake.
- Feathered Spear - Near a small tent on the west side of the large island at the center of the lake.
- Topaz - At the northwest of the island, behind some cracked boulders, next to a rock that has a Korok.
- Silver Rupee - In a treasure chest at the southwest part of the island.
- Bomb Arrows x10 - On a ledge at the southeast part of the large island.
- Giant Boomerang - In a treasure chest underwater, just north of the island.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Jump or dive into the circle.
Solve the block puzzle.
Blow up the boulders, pick up the rock.