Restoring 2 Hearts
Endura Carrot is a material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
"Highly valued as a medicinal plant, this carrot contains large amounts of nourishing energy. When cooked into a dish, it boosts your stamina beyond its maximum limit."
Endura Carrots are routinely found near Great Fairy Fountains, and can be occasionally found in grassy areas of Hyrule, such as in the Faron region. Endura Carrots will restore 2 hearts when eaten raw, and become a Roasted Endura Carrot if dropped on an open fire, which will restore more, but without any bonus effects.
Their main use is in Recipes, where they restore and overfill the Stamina Wheel with Temporary Stamina. When given to a horse, it will gain 3 extra stamina spurs, which disappear after use.
There are only 30 Endura Carrots in Hyrule, growing in places considered sacred:
- Satori Mountain
- The four Great Fairy Fountains
- The cliffs surrounding Malanya Spring
After reviving the first horse for Link as gratitude for being released, Malanya requires one Endura Carrot per horse to revive them henceforth.
Age of Calamity
"Highly valued as a medicinal plant, this carrot contains large amounts of nourishing energy."
- Impa's Training Lv. 14 challenge (x5)
- Escape the Lost Woods Lv. 35 challenge (x10)
- Anti-Flame & Lightning Training Lv. 44 challenge (x15)
- Goron-Style Barbecue Lv. 50 challenge (x10)
- Wisdom of the Storm Lv. 51 challenge (x10)
- Hair-Width Trial: Expert+ Lv. 57 challenge (x10)
- Hunting Partners Lv. 58 challenge (x10)
- The Great Plateau Chapter 7 scenario
- Impa's Training Lv. 14 challenge
- Innkeeper's Request Lv. 25 challenge
- Fire Hazards Lv. 46 challenge
- Generational Conflict Lv. 47 challenge
- Defend Akkala Citadel Lv. 53 challenge
- Reclaim the Land Lv. 54 challenge
- Enduring Death Mountain (x15)
- Across Tanagar Canyon (x10)
- A Goron Wrestling Tournament (x10)
- Medicine Is the Best Medicine (x5)
- Trial of Saas Ko'sah (x10)
- Expert Cooking Lesson (x25)
- Vegetable Omelet (x1)
- 30 Rupees at any shop or stable
- ↑ I feel that there is respect in your heart... If you can bring me something, I would consider helping you once more. (...) A kind of carrot... One I've only eaten once in all my many years... an Endura Carrot! I make it look easy, but it takes a lot of energy to revive horses. Sometimes I just need a boost before I undo DEATH! So are you going to hand over an Endura Carrot? - Malanya