Breath of the Wild
The Corvash Peak is located at the south end of the Hebra South Summit and directly south of the Talonto Peak. As part of the Hebra Mountains, the area is bitterly cold, requiring Link to wear armor that has Cold Resistance, such as the Snowquill Set. The peak overlooks the Hebra Plunge found to the southeast.
At the northeast end of the peak, there is an enemy camp with a variety of dangerous enemies, including some Black Lizalfos, Black Moblin, and Ice-Breath Lizalfos. The enemies here are guarding a wooden treasure chest which contains five Fire Arrows. There are several other treasure chests found in the surrounding area.
- Silver Rupee - Just north of the highest point, there is an ice block with a treasure chest inside.
- Bomb Arrows x5 - Southeast of the Corvash Peak, along the steep ledge that leads down to the Hebra Plunge, there are some bombable boulders against the cliff.
- Gold Rupee - At the southwest part of the area, in a treasure chest buried in the snow.
- Knight's Shield - In an ice block, located a bit down below to the west of the peak.
- Silver Rupee - Near a small enemy camp, a bit down below to west of the peak.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Stand near the pinwheel, shoot the balloons.
Tears of the Kingdom
|This Tears of the Kingdom section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|