Young Woman (Hyrule)
|Française||Jeune femme (Young Woman)|
|Deutsch||Junge Frau (Young Woman)|
The Young Woman is a character who appears in A Link Between Worlds and is the Hyrulean counterpart of the Young Woman in Lorule. She can be found holding a basket of Cucco eggs in her house west of the Milk Bar in Kakariko Village. When Link talks to the Young Woman at the beginning of the game, she tells him a naughty child grabbed one of her Cuccos who probably wanted to jump off a roof with it. While gliding with a Cucco is fun, she cannot stand it when children take her Cuccos. After Link has completed the Eastern Palace, the Young Woman remarks how the quake shook everything in the village and hopes her Cuccos are not too stressed from it. However, she gives advice to Link for him to remember to eat a good breakfast. with Cucco eggs being the best way to start the day according to her. Once Link has visited Lorule for the first time, the Young Woman cannot bear to think on how some people are going missing throughout Hyrule. She proceeds to ask Link what would happen if her Cuccos go missing. Like before, she reminds Link to have a good breakfast.
After each conversation, Link can talk to the Young Woman again. She informs him how if Link jumps from a high place while holding a Cucco, he will be almost flying.
- ↑ "Some naughty child grabbed one of my Cuccos. He probably wanted to jump off a roof with it." — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Gliding with a Cucco is fun, but I can't stand it when kids take MY Cuccos!" — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "I can't believe how that quake shook everything...! I hope my Cuccos aren't too stressed by all this!" — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ 4.1 4.2 "Oh! Don't forget to eat a good breakfast. Cucco eggs are the best way to start the day!" — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "It's awful–just AWFUL. People are going missing across the kingdom! Oh, I can't bear to think of it!" — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "What if my Cuccos vanished? Now that would be truly dreadful!" — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "If you jump from a really high place while holding a Cucco, it's almost like you can fly!" — Young Woman, A Link Between Worlds