Woman (Lorulean Counterpart)
The Woman is a character who appears in A Link Between Worlds and is the Hyrulean counterpart of the Woman. She can usually be found in her house north of the Fortune's Choice building in Kakariko Village, but before Link meets Ravio, the Woman can be found at the southern entrance of the village, walking around the large tree. She greets Link and asks if he agrees that it is a lovely day. If he talks to her again, the Woman asks him if he overslept again, hearing the Blacksmith shouting at Link about it way over in the village.
After Link first meets Ravio, the Woman can be found in her house for the rest of the game because she wants to stay inside her nice and quiet house while the village is really bustling. Once Link talks to Mother Maiamai, the Woman tells him she has had a hard time sleeping lately and has heard strange, little cries coming from her roof. The Woman further explains that she has never heard anything like it before, keeping her up all night. If Link talks to her again, she asks him if he has heard those noises coming from her roof, wondering what is making them.
On top of the Woman's house is a small rock. If Link uses a Cucco to glide onto the roof from Sahasrahla's House, he can lift it with the Power Glove. Under the small rock reveals a Maiamai, the creature making the cries.
After Link finds the lost Maiamai and talks to the Woman, she asks him if he remembers the strange, little cries she was hearing that came from her roof. She asks Link if he can believe it and excitedly informs him that the noises have stopped. However, he tells the Woman he took the Maiamai off of her roof in which she thanks him for doing so. She can now get a good night's rest again and gives Link a reward of one Red Rupee. If Link talks to her again, the Woman finds it strange how she misses the little cries from the Maiamai, realizing it was a sweet sound.
During the credits, the Woman can be found in the Milk Bar along with the other villagers, listening to the Bard and Flute Boy play their music.
- ↑ "Why, hello! Lovely day, isn't it, Link?" — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Did you oversleep again? I heard your master shouting about it way over here!" — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "The village is really bustling today, don't you think? I think I'll stay inside where it's nice and quiet." — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "So... I've had a hard time sleeping lately. I've been hearing the strangest little cries from my roof." — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Go inside and speak to the Woman who lives in the house to learn that these cries are coming from the roof." — Prima Games A Link Between Worlds Strategy Guide, pg. 95
- ↑ "I've never heard anything like it before. It's keeping me up all night." — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Have you heard those strange little sounds coming from my roof? I wonder what's making that noise." — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Exit the house and notice the small rock on its roof." — Prima Games A Link Between Worlds Strategy Guide, pg. 95
- ↑ "While holding a cucco overhead, run and jump off the cliff near Sahasrahla's house. The mad flapping of the cucco's wings keeps Link airborne long enough to reach the Woman's roof." — Prima Games A Link Between Worlds Strategy Guide, pg. 95
- ↑ "The cucco has done its part, so toss the little fellow aside and hoist the roof's small rock overhead." — Prima Games A Link Between Worlds Strategy Guide, pg. 95
- ↑ "Remember those strange little cries I was hearing from my roof?" — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Well, can you believe it? Those sounds stopped!" — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "What? You took some creature off of it? Thanks, Link!" — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Now I can get a good night's rest again. Please take this reward." — Woman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "How strange... I miss those little cries coming from my roof. It was a sweet sound, now that I think of it." — Woman, A Link Between Worlds